Wednesday, June 2, 2010

10 weeks


It's been a long crazy 10 weeks of reflux, gas, temperature control issues, serious over-stimulation. It has also been full of first smiles, coos and playtime. Snuggles and Peyton learning how to get what she wants. Having a third child has been a crazy struggle at times and I often feel like I am on a tightrope really close to falling off. But when my hair is falling out and turning gray, I realize I wouldn't have it any other way.

New with me: I am embarking on a weight loss challenge with an incredible group of Moms. Even if I lose, I am glad I am in it with them. I am free from Group Owner Hell, and I am looking to move to cheaper, but better housing. My family needs a change.

Krystal is looking forward to the school year ending and moving on to third grade. She is still recovering from the cat scratches mentally and is often fearful of our big, lovey, dopey cat.

Joey is obsessed with Wii Sports and wants to do nothing else besides play it all day. He is a HORRIBLE sport though when it comes to losing. He has a serious temper.

Peyton is smiling more, sleeping less during the day and sleeping most of the night.

Todd is working as always, we don't see each other nearly as much as I would like to.

My goals for this week: meal plan, do some laundry, conquer the world..... i will let you know next week how all that goes.

2 comments:

  1. Peyton is so cute!!

    I love your blog and look forward to more posts about your life and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other Kat!

    ReplyDelete