Sunday, December 21, 2014

A House Full Of Sick Littles

Every single year without fail, my house is full of sick kids at Christmas. Cranky, coughing, sneezing, nose blowing littles. This year I hoped it would be different. I even PRAYED it would be different. But last week the first sniffs started as my kids tried to sniff their snots back in their noses. I sighed. Then one day, I came home and found that the mail Gods had visited me and gifted me with a box, and in this box was a box of Kleenex with lotion and Kleenex anti-viral. We put those boxes to good use. Trust me. They were amazing. My tiniest one, slept with the Kleenex with lotion in her bed!


This has been an exhausting week for everyone in our house and I doubt I would have survived without Kleenex.
Because I love my Kleenex so much, I am sharing with you this coupon to save you from the cold too!
Kleenex Coupon!


*Disclaimer: I received these boxes of Kleenex through Crowdtap in exchange for my review. The opinions in this blog are my own and have not been influenced by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment