Monday, June 9, 2014

Hectic

It seems there is never enough time in the day to complete the millions of little tasks that need to be done. I envy the Moms who are so put together, with their perfect hair, outfits and makeup. The ones who have multiple kids, but still have perfectly clean houses.

That is not me. I am the Mom with the clutter and the playroom that looks like a toy store blew up in it. My bathroom mirror is splattered with toothpaste and my kitchen floor is past the point of needing to be washed. There are crumbs on my dining room table. I am not writing this to brag about my messy house. I just know there are more out there besides me.

Right now, I am in my nightgown. It is 10:05 in the morning. My kids are off to school, beds are made, laundry is washed and hung. There is so much more I will finish by the end of the day, but my house will never look like one of "those houses." I will never be one of "those Moms"

No comments:

Post a Comment